Welcome to our first newsletter for June 2013 – this time focusing on superannuation matters for employers. Please click here to launch the latest edition.
In this edition, we discuss pending superannuation changes that may impact on existing employment arrangements in your business. We recommend you review the matters below and determine if any actions need to be taken. A number of the changes come into effect from 1 July 2013. This bulletin provides an update on: -
• Increase in Superannuation Guarantee rate
• Super Guarantee to apply to employees age 70 and over
• Default Fund Arrangements
• New Contribution Payment and Data Rules
• Payslips and Contribution Reporting
We hope you enjoy reading our latest content and of course, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact your Client Manager.